Hr for Non-Hr Managers
This HR course is intended for people who work outside of the HR department but need to understand the fundamentals of human resource management for use in their day-to-day roles. This course HR for non-HR managers provides practical knowledge and tools to enable managers to tackle HR issues themselves with confidence. It introduces human resource concepts and covers the key areas of performance reviews, discipline and termination as well as related concepts like hiring process, compensation, absenteeism, diversity and benefits.
- Identify current issues in the human resource field and the changing role of supervisors and managers in terms of HR functions.
- Apply methods of finding, selecting, and keeping the best talents using behavioural description interviewing techniques.
- Learn codes of practice in recruitment, employment contracts, discipline, grievance and redundancy.
- Increase your knowledge of the format of job descriptions and person specifications.
- Practice coaching and mentoring as a line manager.
- Realize the implications of employment legislation on your organization
Project Mangers, Line Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Sales Managers.