Strategic Planning and Execution
This Strategy Planning & Execution training course has been specifically designed to equip delegates with the knowledge, skills and understanding to implement strategic plans. The ability to develop operational business strategies and then take those business strategies from plan to action sets true result-oriented organization apart. The emphasis of this training course is on putting strategies into action, which includes designing, delivering and supporting products; improving the efficiency and effectiveness of operations, and control systems and culture.
- Apply basic elements of strategy execution to your own strategic initiative
- Recognize factors affecting your ability to execute your organization’s strategy
- Using plans, schedules, budgets and controls to track the progress of your strategic initiative
- Break large, long-term strategic initiatives into smaller, achievable projects
- Map your own strategic goals against the vital points of success, failure and resistance
- Utilize skills that can gain and sustain support across organizational boundaries
- Identify ways to better align your strategy with departmental and organizational goals.