Effective Presentation Skill and Report Writing
The Effective Presentation Skills and Effective Report Writing workshop aims at imparting participants with cutting edge report writing skills which will enable them to produce effective reports. Report Writing and Presentation Skills focuses on developing communication skills that are essential for the workplace. This programme trains people to write concise, easy-to-read and professional technical and general reports for any context.
- Employ the most effective writing techniques to enhance clarity and coherence.
- Apply the principles of effective business communication and report writing to compose high quality reports.
- Analysis of business briefs, reports or proposals.
- Produce technical reports which reflect coherence, clarity, conciseness, accuracy, and completeness.
- Present technical information in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner.
- Turn the most technical presentation into one that is exciting and memorable.
- Develop a formalized presentation.
- Persuasive communication: Style, tone, image and impact.
- Effective organization: Content and presentation.
- Effective presentation skills – project control and confidence.