Leadership and Change Management
This training course is designed for those who have a responsibility for leading and managing people through change at work. It focuses on developing the critical skills to effectively managing change in the workplace and covers how to motivate people through the change process. The leadership and change management course will provide leaders and managers with clear insights on how to effectively motivate and manage people through corporate culture or organisational change. It will equip them with some effective skills and knowledge for creating a clear vision and objective for change, communicating change, managing resistance to change and dealing with emotional responses to change.
- Successful leadership building blocks, effective individual and organisational change management solutions will be examined.
- The nature of leadership – definitions and concepts.
- The difference between leading, managing and ruling.
- Selected leadership theories
- Change and its imperative.
- Change management and change leadership.
- Supporting and preparing for impending changes
- Managing others through changes in the workplace
- Managing resistance to change.
- Compelling reasons for change and emotional responses to change.
Manager, Head of Departments, Team Lead.